[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] 448

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 21:19:28 EST 2006

Radim Blazek wrote:
> I think that QGIS shloud use GRASS stable release, but I am not
> sure if there are some important fixes missing in the last stable
> 6.2.1.

AFAICT (others who did the work can better answer), I think most of the
6.3-cvs changes have had to do with the GUI, build system, etc, and not
the modules and libraries (which is what qgis is concerned with).

There have probably been a few system("ls %s"); system("rm %s"); type
portability fixes in the modules/libs to watch out for though.

So maybe 6.2.1+Radim's patch is ok to use as the basis for the 0.8 grass
plugin after all??

Hamish