[GRASS-dev] Mac OS X Xcode project available

William Kyngesburye kyngchaos at kyngchaos.com
Tue Dec 19 10:32:47 EST 2006

I don't know what happended with this zip (my other project zips
don't seem to have this problem).  Apple's zip is BOMArchiveHelper,
and should be available from the contextual menu on the zip, under
Open With.

If you got past the zip problem, let me know what errors you ran into.

On 12/19/06 5:43 AM, "Agustin Diez Castillo" <adiez at uv.es> wrote:

> Sorry William,
> I've installed XCode_2_4.1 and now I am able to double click the
> file, but I haven't been able to compile yet.
> More soon
> Agustin

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro