[GRASS-dev] GRASS Xcode project update

William Kyngesburye kyngchaos at kyngchaos.com
Thu Dec 21 22:42:50 EST 2006

New version of the Mac OS X Xcode projects for GRASS.

I worked out a PPC build bug with the fonts (I hope). Fixed a couple
typos. Made Postgres and FFTW support optional with a simple switch
(plus a manual build of the PG drivers). Added easy build
instructions for a universal TclTk X11 and universal GPSBabel.
Simplified configuration a tiny bit.

NOTE: I work off of weekly snapshots.  Updates following the
snapshot, especially new/deleted source files, are likely to cause
problems.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect