[GRASS-dev] g.list -a

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 03:55:21 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to implement the wish [1]. I found a strange construction
in g.list module. The -f flag (full listing) calls the external
program $GISBASE/etc/lister/[cell|vector]. These little programs are
called only in g.list -f (I think).

I rewrote g.list without calling any external program -- i.e. I moved
functions from lister directory to lib/lister.c. If there are no
serious objections I will commit it to CVS.

GRASS 6.3.cvs (spearfish60):~/grass6 > g.list rast,region
raster files available in mapset PERMANENT:
aspect         bugsites       density        elevation.10m  elevation.dem
elevation.dted erode.index    erosion1       fields         geology
landcover.30m  landcover.orig landuse        owner          quads
railroads      roads          rstrct.areas   rushmore       slope
soil.br.depth  soils          soils.Kfactor  soils.Tfactor  soils.ph
soils.range    spot.image     streams        strm.dist      texture
tractids       transport.misc trn.sites      uparea         vegcover

region definition files available in mapset PERMANENT:
9961             county           gism_temp_region previous_zoom
subregion.NW

Best regards, Martin

[1] https://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3178

--