Fwd: [GRASS5] Platform for next generation UI

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 01:05:34 EST 2006

Hello all,

Choice of toolkit for GRASS GUI is not just a technical issue.
There will a lot of developers wishing to develop custom applications
on top of GRASS. I prefer GTK, but someone else may prefer Qt.

I agree that it is practically dificult to develop GUI on both of this
platforms. So one toolkit need to be selected.

But while desiging the GUI, it should be considered that
at a later point of time,  support can be added to the other toolkit too.

--
Change the rules, or the rules will change you
     ---------Kumaranasan