[GRASS5] Platform for next generation UI

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Jan 1 16:20:22 EST 2006

INDEED!

That is why it will be important to have support from the broader community
and not just a 'UI development team'.

Is there anything that I and/or others (e.g., another person offered TclTk
help) could do with TclTk (since we are already invested in it) to take some
of the interim steps you mention while a more complete system is under
development? I'm fooling around with vtcl and it seems to be not crashing
now.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402