[GRASS5] prototype new GIS Manager in TclTk

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 12 17:55:46 EST 2006

I've fixed this in the version I'm working on now. It was something put into
the mac version by Lorenzo. I did an if statement so that if hosttype  is
not set, it simply goes on.

I've got each display to have its own region settings and near (I hope) to
getting each one to have its own layer tree (a stickier issue).

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA