[GRASS5] r.in.wms

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Tue Jan 17 13:39:50 EST 2006

Hallo,
I'm sending new version of r.in.wms. I added new option "-l" for listing
avaliable layers on the server (very primitive). I also made safer cleaning of temporary
files -- it should not harm any more ...

I hope, it will work on other servers -- it worked for two, which are
iteresting for me, very well.

I hope, this script is good start for basic support of WMS in GRASS.

If nobody will have any objections, I would add it to GRASS-Addons site.

Jachym