[GRASS5] d.vect -a|c for all types ver2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jan 16 14:51:49 EST 2006

Just a quick note.

I'm about to release for testing a fundamentally rewritten GIS Manager II.
This does not yet address the issues that Hamish raises below, but hopefully
begins to provide a platform for doing so.

I hope to get this onto my website and into the CVS today or tomorrow. If
someone out there could produce a GRASS GUI WIKI page, I could put this and
the UI design documents there also.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402