[GRASS5] [bug #2741] (grass) navigating in NVIZ - a suggestion

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Jan 20 12:11:18 EST 2006

Luigi Pirelli wrote:

> A collegue has still implemented a similar navigation for NVIZ... I hope it
> will be released as soot as possibile. We called it Flythrough navigation.

Indeed, this looks cool. But the navigation doesn't work properly:
1. in basic, the "hold left and right" does the same what "hold middle" button
does, thus panning is not possible
2. in simple mode "hold left and right" doesn't work at all

I don't think this could be related to my particular mouse configuration. I
experience the problems above with two different mice (both 3 button, PS/2) on
two different machines: one Mandrake 10.1, one Ubuntu 5.10. I didn't mess with
my default mouse setup at all, all keys work as xepected in other apps.

Thanks for this new feature. Nice work. If only those two issues could be
fixed it would be perfect.

Maciek