[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:9878] Announcing test version of GIS Manger 2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 20 19:53:58 EST 2006

Trevor,

Glad you like it. I posted a bug fix a couple hours ago that fixes window
resizing issues. I think it is pretty clean of real bugs now. But I worry
about its robusticity.

I'd like to move  it to bwidgets 1.7, but that may mean requiring TclTk 8.10
or so.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402