[GRASS5] imagery lib

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Wed Jan 25 13:42:11 EST 2006

Hello,

I just finished upgrading my operating system and I grabbed the latest
CVS GRASS version.

When building I get a bunch of errors related to the imagery library.
The library itself builds fine but alot of the imagery programs fail to
build as well as ps.map and r.in.gdal. The problem seems to be related
to the HAVE_CURSES_H flag in the imagery library. The flag is defined
but I get get undefined reference to I_v_exec (from r.in.gdal and
others).

Am I missing a library (ncurses is installed) or is there something else
wrong?

--
Bob