[GRASS5] imagery lib

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Wed Jan 25 20:08:27 EST 2006

Hi Markus,

It looks like the files with "#ifdef HAVE_CURSES_H" need to have "gis.h"
before the #ifdef. With v_exec.c I inserted #include "gis.h" before the
ifdef. This got rid of the undefined errors I was seeing in r.in.gdal,
etc.

I think the reason for this is because HAVE_CURSES_H is included in
config.h which is included in gis.h. If the header file is not included
then the definition (ifdef) is not seen.

--
Bob