[GRASS5] Re: [Qgis-developer] Windows port continues

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:57:18 EST 2006

On 1/26/06, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Hi Radim
>
> I tested it under windows. What I could use works really nicely.
> However I think the lib dir is missing from your zip file or something
> as both providers and plugins are not. found.

You are right, sorry. Here you can download grass provider and plugin:
  http://mpa.itc.it/radim/wingrass/tmp/grassplugin.dll
  http://mpa.itc.it/radim/wingrass/tmp/grassprovider.dll
put them into qgis-0.8-preview-win32-060125/lib/qgis
and you should be able to load grass plugin. It will ask you for
GISBASE which is /your_path/qgis-0.8-preview-win32-060125/grass
It is not perfect, e.g. new location wizard crashes on projection selection,
digit works but it has some problems.

Radim