[GRASS5] [bug #4037] (grass) d.vect.thematic: fails to generate a legend for >20 custom_breaks

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 19:12:46 EST 2006

> > Thanks for fixing this Daniel. The legend is very restricted due to
> > the limitations of d.graph. (b) sounds like the best to me also.
>
> Suggestions for improvements welcome..

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I have pretty much finished
adding library funcitons for drawing symbols. Minor issues remain:

gis.h needs a G_RGB_color structure. I have this but include fp_red,
...?

d.graph: need to somehow get the current color from the display driver
before changing fg,bg color to draw icon, so it'll return to that color
after.

These won't go in to CVS until I'm back from sea late next month.

Hamish