[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.1.0 release preparation

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jul 4 06:03:42 EDT 2006

Brad Douglas wrote on 07/04/2006 11:48 AM:

>On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 00:26 -0400, Helena Mitasova wrote:
>

>>v.in.ascii has a recently introduced bug that needs to be fixed
>>before a release (#4769),
>>it does not read larger files anymore. For me and some other users it
>>is a showstopper.
>>(Andy has provided a patch but it has some problem - so there is more
>>work needed to get this fixed.)
>>

>I've had this done for some time, but I forgot to commit it.  Just
>committed, but please test to make sure large files work again.

Brad,
thanks for committing. Helena however meant *v*.in.ascii, a different
story. I hope
that Andrew finishes the bugfix he prepared:
http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4769&display=History

Ah, I just see that he submitted a new patch. I would need that as personal
email since RT isn't suitable to maintain/extract patches.

Markus