[GRASS-dev] [bug #3046] (grass) r.recode.rules GUI

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Jul 7 16:08:19 EDT 2006

On Fri,  7 Jul 2006 16:47:20 +0200 (CEST)
Markus Neteler via RT <grass-bugs at intevation.de> wrote:

> still an issue?

Yes. And it was I who promissed to fix it, but now that I know a bit more
about Grass and stuff I realize it is impossible for me, because TCL/TK menus
are autogenerated :). Or maybe it is possible, by creating symlinks which
would make r.recode.rules and r.recode.file HELP button linking to
$GISBASE/docs/html/r.recode.html? How exactly, if so? (I could do that then
and submit)

Maciek