[GRASS-dev] New OpenGL options to test for native Mac and Win NVIZ

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jul 18 10:13:05 EDT 2006

On Jul 17, 2006, at 7:16 PM, Hamish wrote:

>> ie: add
>>
>> export osxaqua=1
>>
>> to your .bash_profile
>

> or maybe better, to:
>
> ~/.grass6.bashrc  or ~/.grass.cshrc  ?

When were those added?  I've always added my GRASS-related env vars
to my .bash_profile.   I haven't looked at the GRASS variables help
page in a while, but I see the .grass.bashrc note now.  Hm, some new
ones I like - set my d.mon window size...

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe