[GRASS-dev] New OpenGL options to test for native Mac and Win NVIZ

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jul 18 10:14:31 EDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> And, gis.m (any Tcl scripts) will also use the Aqua Tcl.
>
> gis.m is a pure Tcl/Tk application (rather than hybrid C & Tcl/Tk), so
> it will use the "wish" executable specified by $GRASS_WISH (or
> whichever one comes first in the path), regardless of which configure
> switches are used.

Right.  But doesn't NVIZ also use whichever wish is set with
GRASS_WISH?  So they end up using the same wish/tcl - that's what I
meant ^_^

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy