[GRASS-dev] i.atcorr: trying to make a new generation Makefile

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 00:24:24 EDT 2006

Thanks Brad,

Make file is clean/updated.

Did some clean up in the directories, could get a clean compile and
install following the GRASS61cvs. It creates and loads the GUI Module
properly now (see attachement).

It also creates a help file, but Christo made an additional help file
to help choosing parameters' values, how to also copy it with the
i.atcorr help file? Any GRASS standard to follow for that? Or shall we
just include it inside the Help file directly?

Updated version here:
http://rslultra.star.ait.ac.th/~yann/6s/i.atcorr.1.3.1a.tar.gz

Yann