[GRASS-dev] [bug #4877] (grass) d.grid -g, ps.map: incorrect geogrid rendering

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Jul 19 03:28:20 EDT 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4877

Subject: d.grid -g, ps.map: incorrect geogrid rendering

Hi,

"d.grid -g" and ps.map's geogrid command are not calculating the correct grid
lines for me. (lines are drawn 90m to the north)

Perhaps it is only doing the projection, and not the datum transform ?!!?

Lon is *exactly* correct though, only lat is just slightly 3" to the north. Weird.

"d.where -w" gets it correct. Also tested with a v.mkproj in LL location +
v.proj into projected location. So I am pretty happy the data is ok just the
grid lines are drawn wrong.

Happens with both NTv2 grid and 7-term transform parms,
proj=nzmg
datum=nzgd49

?
Hamish