[GRASS-dev] gis.m error for i.points (guarantee_xmon exec as string not list?)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jul 20 16:36:44 EDT 2006

This was difficult to track down, but I got it. Glynn updated grass-run.sh
by adding "" around an expression parser and I removed 'eval' from an
expression parser (term procedure) for modules requiring an xterm in
runandoutput.tcl.

Doing one or the other of these was good. Doing both was a gotcha. Since the
term procedure is much more limited in effects (and I pretty much can tell
what is is affecting, I reverted term back to using eval. It all seems to
work OK now.

This probably fixed some other anomalous bugs in some menu items from the
GUI.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213