[GRASS-dev] Re: Project Steering Committee Nominations

Otto Dassau dassau at gdf-hannover.de
Wed Jul 26 10:14:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

thanks a lot for the nomination, but I won't have enough time to support and
help on GRASS GIS as a member of the GRASS Project Steering committee.

best wishes,
  Otto Dassau

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de    -    Email: dassau at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507     -      Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508