[GRASS-dev] maybe bugs

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Jul 27 05:34:43 EDT 2006

Hello,

before I submit a bug report I just want to know if I found bugs or features
and/or if it is already fixed:

using cvs 2-3 days ago

1)
gis.m monitor freezes sometimes when loading new raster - "please wait ..."
remains and a raster is displayed only when I close gis.m and restart it - I
can tell when this happens but once/twice in each session.

2)
g.region still does not work as I know it e.g.
zoom to full extend
'g.region save=africa'
zoom in
select in monitor 'zoom to...saved region'
the displayed region is somewhere but definitely not region=africa

-> same behaviour in CLI and gis.m

3)
zoom out in monitor makes the display window smaller and smaller - this bug
has been reported before and I thought it would have been fixed

4)
r.patch does not patch two raster but parts of the first raster with adjacent
parts of the second one - can somebody report the same behaviour?

I will submit it as bugs if somebody can confirm this behaviour, best regards,
Martin