[Fwd: [GRASS-dev] [bug #4906] (grass) d.path segfaults after choosing first node]

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Jul 27 11:40:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea of what might be the problem in below bug ?

I can reproduce it with spearfish data:

v.net input=roads at PERMANENT output=roads operation=nodes alayer=1
nlayer=2 -c
d.vect roads at user1
d.path map=roads at user1
Building graph:
Registering arcs ...  100%
Flattening the graph ... done.
Graph was built.
L: from  M: to R: quit

pressing the left button gives:

Node 650: 594318.629202 4925368.174169
Erreur de segmentation

I have to present make a presentation of GRASS to colleagues next week,
which might lead to the department opting for GRASS for classes in the
future, and it would be great to be able to present the network analysis
capacities.

I know I can use v.net.path, but this is a more complicated way
(especially since it doesn't allow mouse-based choice of coordinates),
so if anyone has an idea it would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Moritz