[GRASS-dev] maybe bugs

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Jul 28 09:17:00 EDT 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 15:46, Martin Wegmann wrote:
> On Thursday 27 July 2006 13:39, Martin Wegmann wrote:
> > On Thursday 27 July 2006 13:05, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> > [...]
[...]
> I executed a script (r.patch) which takes about 30 min to finish, after
> executing I wanted to redraw some maps and zoom in but nothing happened
> (please wait ...). After 1 1/2 hours the script was finished but the
> monitor was still blank - redraw did not solve the problem.
>
> closing gis.m (not closing the GRASS session), restarting gis.m solved the
> problem - the raster is displayed again.
> Memory problem?

I get this error in the shell after I closed gis.m when no raster is displayed
and a script is running:

bgerror failed to handle background error.
    Original error: wrong # args: should be "Gm::cleanup destroywin"
    Error in bgerror: this isn't a Tk applicationunable to create
widget ".bgerrorDialog"
bgerror failed to handle background error.
    Original error: can't
read "_widget(.gronsole.gronsole.text.cmd323.progress,var)": no such element
in array
    Error in bgerror: this isn't a Tk applicationunable to create
widget ".bgerrorDialog"

Martin