[GRASS-dev] Mac OS X frameworks for support libraries

Agustin Diez Castillo adiez at uv.es
Sat Jul 29 17:46:18 EDT 2006

William, I did it but with no success
GRASS 6.1.cvs (spearfish):/Users/Shared/src/grass6 > Error in startup
script: ERROR: default region is invalid
        line 7: <e-w res: 50.00>
     while executing
"close $input"
     (procedure "MapCanvas::zoom_gregion" line 13)
     invoked from within
"MapCanvas::zoom_gregion $mon"
     (procedure "MapCanvas::create" line 46)
     invoked from within
"MapCanvas::create"
     (procedure "Gm::startmon" line 11)
     invoked from within
"Gm::startmon"
     (procedure "Gm::create" line 74)
     invoked from within
"Gm::create"
     (procedure "main" line 30)
     invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"
     (file "/usr/local/grass-6.1.cvs/etc/gm/gm.tcl" line 528)