[GRASS-dev] New georectifying module in TclTk

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 5 23:05:31 EDT 2006

I will admit from the beginning that since I don't really know C, I may well
be missing something. But I think this calls some transformations in
i.rectify somehow. As I understand it (also in the i.points and i.rectify
docs), you first need to rectify the points using one of the rectification
transformations. Then you can go ahead with the compute_transformation()
procedure.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University