[GRASS-dev] New georectifying module in TclTk

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Jun 6 00:56:40 EDT 2006

Shows how little I understand C. This will help to try and follow out the
various transformations. Mainly I need the affine transformation.

A question here. Is a single transformation used to generate the projected
points for RMS error calcuations? Or are different transformations used
depending on whether 1st, 2nd, or 3rd order is selected?

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213