[GRASS-dev] updates to georectifier

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jun 7 18:54:04 EDT 2006

I just committed an updated version of the georectifier.

Mainly, I¹ve folded in vector georectifying, using v.transform. For this
test version, I¹m saving vector GCP points in a gcp file inside each vector
folder. However, if we switch to a group model, this is easy to change.

I¹ve cleaned up a few bugs and improved robusticity (I hope).

Zoom and pan still don¹t work right, but resizing the window does.

Once we have a C module that can do the affine transformations for RMS error
calculation, I¹ll add that in.

As I write, something occurred to me. Does v.transform do an affine
transformation on points? Is it different from the transformation done in
the libraries used by i.rectify?

Michael

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213