[GRASS-dev] Python GUI toolkits

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jun 8 16:50:19 EDT 2006

Does this mean that a scrolling tree widget, for example, that I coded in
wxPython (using my Mac as a development machine with the installation of
wxWidgets that comes with wxPython) might not work properly in Linux? Or
that it might not 'look' the same?

I'm not trying to be overly picky, but trying to find out whether this is or
is not really an issue for a GUI that simply sits on top of GRASS. The web
page propaganda says code once and have it run on all, of course.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671