[GRASS-dev] Python GUI toolkits

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 9 11:14:09 EDT 2006

I agree. Let's see if we can port what we've got now and see how current
problems can be fixed. I'm not in the least opposed to reopening the UI
design discussion. This would be very healthy and productive. I  just think
we need to focus on one enormous step at a time. And switching GUI platforms
after 15 years is pretty big. My hope is to maintain the more or less
unidirected, organized chaos that has been so productive over the past year.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213