[GRASS-dev] grass6.2?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Jun 11 20:40:00 EDT 2006

I noted the difference because i.rectify reads from the current location and
writes to the location specified by i.target.

V.proj and r.proj read from a different location/map set and write to the
current one.

I'd suggest making v.transform consistent with i.rectify rather than v.proj,
either by implementing a TARGET file or with location and mapset arguments
in the command (the latter seems easier than the i.target way).

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213