[GRASS-dev] where is i.atcorr

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:39:28 EDT 2006

Hey Maciek,
Christo Zietsman gave me some news, he said he has not touched the code for
2-3 years, and that his old job website is gone by now.
So if anybody has a latest code it would be nice.
I could build it, get it to express its problems and get some overview of
where we stand with that module. Will be offline in July, but otherwise i'll
be around.

cheers,
Yann