[GRASS-dev] lib/vask

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 23 16:25:29 EDT 2006

I.points/i.vpoints/i.rectify are general-purpose rectifying modules. Except
for calculating RMS error, I've replaced  them with a new TclTk
georectifier.

I.ortho.photo (AFAIK) is a special purpose georectifier for aerial photos.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213