[R.li] [GRASS-dev] r.li

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Tue Jun 27 03:06:37 EDT 2006

Well, it should not be too much work to put the
r.li source into an extension package.

The thing we have to think about is whether it's
worth putting together an extension for a single
module.

Are there any other modules that are currently
not in the GRASS CVS and would go well together
thematically with r.li?

One more thing I noticed that needs to be checked:
GEM automatically configures an extension's source
code using the standard GRASS configure script.
Is there any possibility this script will fail if
optional dependencies are not satisifed (postgresql,
tcltk etc.)?

Benjamin

Paolo Cavallini wrote:

Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik
(Archaeoinformation Science)
Institut für Ur- und Frühgeschichte
(Inst. of Prehistoric and Historic Archaeology)
Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
Johanna-Mestorf-Straße 2-6
D 24098 Kiel
Germany