[GRASS5] New bash scripts for vector and raster processing

Cedric Shock cedricgrass at shockfamily.net
Mon Mar 6 21:36:40 EST 2006

Sören,

The data you are patching with r.patch doesn't have null values for the cells
with no data; instead it is using zeros. r.patch will patch zeros instead of
nulls if you add the -z flag (line 232ish). You might also be able to change
gdalwarp so it produces output with nulls instead of zeros.

There's another problems with the tiling that I will address. It looks like
some cells end up with no data when patched because of lack of alignment of
the warped data. I'll add an extra=# option to r.tileset to add extra pixels
for overlap to the tiles and reply to the email when it's done.

On my monitor it doesn't look like the tiling covers the northern extent of
the region's bounding box, but it looked good on yours. That's almost
certainly because my cs2cs choked on +nadgrids=conus in the spearfish
projection and I had to shortcut it.

--Cedric Shock