[GRASS5] [bug #4143] (grass) Gis.m zoom tools remain on when query tool selected

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Mar 6 23:08:27 EST 2006

Thanks for reporting this Eric. I didn't see Maciek's report of the same
issue.

I've fixed this, along with a couple of other issues--missing text in
legends and scale bars, and flickering options panel for rgb displays.

I've posted this to my website tonight
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_gismgr/
gism_rc3_20060306.tgz>

If I have a few minutes tomorrow, I hope to get it into the cvs too.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213