[GRASS5] From Grass5.4 to Grass6.0

Damiano Triglione damiano.triglione at polimi.it
Tue Mar 7 10:07:38 EST 2006

Hello, I am trying hardly to convert a module of my own from Grass5.4 to Grass6.0.
Apart the stuffs about sitelist format (not supported any more), I have a problem configuring the makefile, since the old one does not work actually.
I tried to steal ideas from "Module.make" file in the Grass6 Distribution files, but it happens a strange thing: intructions such as G_calloc and G_percent are compiled if in main.c ; but if they are in another source file, I have the error message "undefined regerence to '..'", for example

OBJ.grass60-linux-gnu/structs.o(.text+0x3b):/home/user/mysrc/rr046-b1/structs.c:18: undefined reference to `G_calloc'

Can anyone help me, please?

Damiano
damiano.triglione at polimi.it