[GRASS5] Re: error in r.example

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Mar 8 07:55:49 EST 2006

Hi

I am not sure if GRASS compiles in microsoft visual studio 6.
You are probably the first to try (GRASS port to MS-Windows
isn't complete yet and was only tested with minW).

Be sure to use GRASS 6.1-CVS, and always updated.

I have CC'ed to the developers mailing list, maybe someone
has a comment for you.

Markus