[GRASS5] [bug #4152] (grass) Grass 6.1: g.* commands returning a bus error

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Mar 8 11:09:12 EST 2006

Micael,

I had this exact same problem, and have a bug for it: 3585.  No
response yet.

Is this on Mac OS X Panther or Tiger?  I had it with Panther, but not
Tiger.  And only when Postgres support is in GDAL, when GRASS is
built (yes, very strange).

On Mar 7, 2006, at 11:29 PM, Request Tracker wrote:

> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4152
> ---
>
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
>> understand
>
> --Boundary_(ID_2o/uIQsKupg/vPmj4UceCw)
>
> G.copy, g.rename, and g.remove are returning =8CBus Error=B9 when
> run from the
> command line.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe