[GRASS5] Drawing order in gism RC4 reversed

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Mar 8 11:40:14 EST 2006

I want to verify what Moritz says. It is intentional and I suspect that this
will cause some angst initially (and may generate more discussion than the
much more substantial changes underneath), though it is a good idea
ultimately. I also want to point out that, in response to UI comments, any
new layer is inserted directly above the currently selected layer.

I think that such a script is an excellent idea. It should also strip out
the print section. Then all existing dmrc files will be compatible with the
new system.

I'm not very good at text file parsing in shell scripting (I've sent a query
to the list a couple times recently about an even simpler file processing
issue that has me stumped). But this should be pretty simple for anyone who
IS good at awk or something like that.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402