[GRASS5] GUI code cleanup patch

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Mon Mar 13 05:30:41 EST 2006

Excellent work!
May I suggest one little addition:
it would be great to have different coloured
titles or even little icons for commands
from the r.* v.* r3.* etc sections.
On a screen full of command GUIs this would
make finding the right one a lot easier.

Also, it would be nice to have all optional
parameters at the end of the list/in a different
font or even only displayed when wanted
(sth. like a "show all options" tickbox?)

One last thing: a history funtion to recall the
last settings in a GUI form since reopening it
would make life so much easier ...

Best,

Benjamin