[GRASS5] New gui.tcl generic user interface

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Mar 18 14:29:34 EST 2006

I guess I was thinking of a C module that accepted as input existing xy, new
xy, vector  file, cat, layer, and ??, and had some switches (add vertex,
delete vertex, move vertex, set centroid, etc), that could directly work
with a GRASS vector file. This then would be manipulated by TclTk or other
GUI.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402