[GRASS5] Bug? In d.his

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:10:19 EST 2006

Glynn,

I'm not sure I understand. D.his is simply reading 0's on greyscale (0-255)
images as NULLs on my machine. I can check to see if that's the case for
another machine.

Maybe this is what you need:

Put a shaded relief map in the Hue channel
Put a greyscale drape map (with some 0 values in it) in the Intensity
channel
Display

There will be clear/white areas where there are 0's in the greyscale drape
map.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402