[GRASS5] [bug #4370] (grass) d.m: cannot zoom and pan over an 'RGB or HIS layer'

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue May 2 10:20:01 EDT 2006

I don't know if that is possible or not. D.zoom is a special C-module that
interacts with an x11 display to change region extents. In gis.m, we simply
reset the region using g.region. This will change the zoom even if *nothing*
is displayed.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University