[GRASS5] NVIZ image dump broken?

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Wed May 3 08:00:52 EDT 2006

Markus,

I took a look at the thread below and it appears that the image is being
read incorrectly on 64 bit machines. The image buffer is created from
gsd_getimage in gsd_prim.c in ogsf. Unfortunately, I am not an expert on
64 bit machines, but I would guess that that either the malloc is wrong
or glReadPixels is wrong. Is an "unsigned long" a different size on 64
bit architecture? It appears that the dimension of the image is correct,
but the image buffer is wrong.

On a separate issue, I have found that with the recent NVIZ I get a
segfault if I try to load a saved state or save a state if I have a
vector/site file loaded. I assume this is due to the recent changes to
the Sites panel, but I have not had time to investigate. If you can
confirm, it should be added to the bugtracker.

--
Bob