[GRASS5] v.net.path

Robin Chauhan robin.chauhan at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:11:28 EDT 2006

Could anyone tell me if there have been any plans or developments for
v.net.path lately?

I have read this old thread on v.net.* implementation using dglib vs dgtable:

 http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass5/2003-September/008673.html

...which suggests dglib is abandoned and maybe should be replaced by
dgtable.  But the URL for dgtable no longer works and Google gives
nothing on it.

I would also like to know which algo is used for shortest path in
dgtable... In my understanding dijkstra's as used by dglib is terribly
inefficient for the shortest path problem, I think A* would be far
better here.

-Robin Chauhan