[GRASS-dev] Re: grass.itc.it server migration to new machine

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu May 4 12:51:07 EDT 2006

Hi again,

the new server is up and running now.
Please use

 grass-dev AT grass.itc.it

for future postings. The archives are at:
 http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass-dev/

For backward compatibility I have added an
alias for the old grass5 at grass.itc.it address.
I have also a link for 'grass5' archives so that
the existing few zillion references should still work.
All users with their settings should be migrated.

Special kudos to our admin Roberto Flor to work
around a nice Mailman migration bug!

Please report remaining problems.

Cheers

 Markus

PS: The earthquake map is significantly faster now :-)
    The Mapserver-GRASS demo application I'll install
    next week.