[GRASS-dev] Re: gis.m zoom functions, etc

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu May 4 10:51:47 EDT 2006

We're not out of space yet, but this is a good idea. I'm already using this
for saving. It's called a menu button in TclTk. It might be a good idea for
some zooming (zoom to file, zoom to saved region, zoom to default, etc.). I
think it is good to keep commonly used buttons visible at the top level
however (zoom in, zoom out, maybe zoom back).

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213